FDNYEMS22

Will these pc specs work

Will these games work on this computer: gta 4, emergency 4(911 fr) gta San Andreas. And will any of these games LAG ?

The specs are:

AMD Athlon II X4 640 Quad-Core (3.0GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 1066 FSB)

4 GB 1333MHz DDR3 Memory

500GB Hard Drive (Serial ATA II, 3GB, 7200 RPM, 16M Cache)

ATI Radeon HD R5450 1GB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card

microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Full Version CD - 64 bit

It should work with all three games mentioned.

hi that was fast .............................ok do u think any of these games will have any lag.. becuase thats the reason im upgrading my pc

if you want to see the full site of the computer the link is

http://www.amazon.com/Titanium-Gamer-Quad-Core-processor-Microsoft/dp/B003IQAVIY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299101869&sr=8-1

thanks

They shouldnt experience lag, the EM4/ GTA SA should run fine, GTAIV you might have to adjust your settings down a bit from MAX but the game really is overkill on what it needs, i'm guessing you'd run lag-free (SP) on all three games with very good settings for the graphics on them... Remember online lag is caused more by latency between users playing the game, a user can have a killer machine but get royally screwed because their connection sucks.

A site that tests your machine's ability to play a game

They shouldnt experience lag, the EM4/ GTA SA should run fine, GTAIV you might have to adjust your settings down a bit from MAX but the game really is overkill on what it needs, i'm guessing you'd run lag-free (SP) on all three games with very good settings for the graphics on them... Remember online lag is caused more by latency between users playing the game, a user can have a killer machine but get royally screwed because their connection sucks.

A site that tests your machine's ability to play a game

thanks do you think this computer is worth it? or do you have any other computer sites i can search? at my price ranc is up to $750-$800

It's reasonable for an "unknown" company idk anything about that company i'd look up the model online see if it has reliability issues or quality issues, otherwise its a decent deal.

It's reasonable for an "unknown" company idk anything about that company i'd look up the model online see if it has reliability issues or quality issues, otherwise its a decent deal.

can you look at my other tech help topic on another computer thanks

They appear to be the same "essential" computer except the other one has more ram... I'd get the other one if you want to mod GTA4 because it'll benefit from it, it is 64X compatible, EM4 isnt, i dont think GTASA is either... A game can only use as much mem as the programing permits, most games arent 64X which means they top out below 3 gigs for the most part, you can tamper with this and make them do so (I've done this with older games that had problems) but it's much easier if the game supports X64 instead of the old 32 bit system... Fair warning if you play older games than those listed some might become incompatible because X64 won't let them install because it isnt compatible with the OS. You get two program files one for old software and one for 64 enabled and that seems to upset some apps/games.... Don't ask me why it just does but I've only ran into it about 5 times on my comp.