racer123246

Adding a streetlight

The last time I played LA MOD, which was last year, I fixed a reoccurring problem with traffic backups (I mean massive backups) by placing 2 traffic lights by the shopping center in the map. I since deleted the game and got a new computer and reinstalled it, but now I don't remember how to access the map file in the editor, nor how to properly script a traffic light. I remember the script had factors for the timing, and that was it. If anyone can help me first access the map file, then add the traffic lights, I'd greatly appreciate it, and give you a :12: and a cookie.

PS, if anyone remembers me from last year, I know I had topics about this stuff, but they are all gone. So, I'll have to ask again.

Thanks for your help everyone,

racer

To access the map, open editor. Load La Mod, and then load the freeplay map, from the drop down menu. As for scripting, sorry I don't know, I'm not a scriptor.

Thanks.

Can anyone else help please?

Yeah, because I deleted the game for space, then got 2 new laptops, and reinstalled it.