Rlast

Modeler Required

Hello To All,

I am Rlast and i am currently looking for a Modeler and someone who can successfully place lights on vehicles in Emergency 4. If you are willing to help me then you should PM information such as Steam IDs, Skype IDs and other links such as MSN or Yahoo Messenger. I will be sure to PM you on the projects i have ideas to start, but before starting any modification i am not stupid, and i know i will need a good modding group to hepl me get on my way.

N.B.

I am not a pro modded in the slightest, so please, if you are don't get annoyed at me when i probe you for some answers about different areas of modding! I have been a member of modding teams for other games such as ArmA 2, and i am a livery painter for Flight Simulator X. I would like to change my path on to modding Emergency 4 now, and i hope there will be a few members here who are willing to help me achieve this! My main area in most modding situations has been texturing and advertisement of the modification.

Regards,

Rlast!

You should try to learn to model. It will take time, and takes a lot of trial & error, but it's worth it. And most modelers are busy working on something else right now. Also, I'm not sure how many people will give you skype IDs and messenger ids and all of that.

Anyway, check out this modeling tutorial:

Zmodeler 2: 3D-Modeling (click)

P.S. Welcome to the forum, and any future help requests should be in the "[EN] Modding and Mod Help" section ;)

Welcome to the forumswelcome.gif. If you want model then you should go to the tutorial tab and go to the one thats about modeling its complicated but they explained it as simple as possible and as boy said you should post in [EN] Modding and Mod help

Welcome to the forumswelcome.gif. If you want model then you should go to the tutorial tab and go to the one thats about modeling its complicated but they explained it as simple as possible and as boy said you should post in [EN] Modding and Mod help

Hey Guys,

I would obviously love to learn to model but i am quite a young modder and don't think i am willing to purchase ZModeler 2, however i do have photoshop and other texturing programs.

Thanks For Replies,

Regards,

Rlast