skyhigh1

NY Mod Worth it?

So straight up is the NY worth downloading even in the beta version? I'd like to try it but i want to see what everyone thinks.

Thanks in advance

I uninstalled it too. I liked all the models and light set ups and some of the calls I got but just so many bugs that I just didn't want to play or mess with right now. I'll wait until it is stable and out of beta stage.

Stop making new threads about New York submod. I'm sick of watching dozens of topics about the problems you have, there's place to complain if something not working, etc. - New York Submod v2.3b

Here's another useless topic about New York submod in the forum.

:spamsign:

Technically, it isn't about problems. He asked if it was worth it and we said not at this time.

Have a problem with it, there is a report button you can click to let the moderators know.

Technically, it isn't about problems. He asked if it was worth it and we said not at this time.

Have a problem with it, there is a report button you can click to let the moderators know.

No offense by my comment and about report button... it's not working, it tells me that a reached my quota of negative votes for the day which is absurdness :dry:

No offense by my comment and about report button... it's not working, it tells me that a reached my quota of negative votes for the day which is absurdness :dry:

lol the red negative button is a disabled post voting systems not a report button. Hence why there is a button that says report on it in the bottom left of the post.