Guest scoobyandy

Feuerwehr Bremerhaven MOD

Has anyone played this mod yet. my game not working at present but thought would see if any has and what its like while i sort my pc out

I have, and I think that it is an awesome german mod, but a lot of it is hard to understand, for I do not speak german :P All of theh units are very realistic and I think that it is definitely worth it to download.

I have, and I think that it is an awesome german mod, but a lot of it is hard to understand, for I do not speak german :P All of theh units are very realistic and I think that it is definitely worth it to download.

I only played the freeplay section of the game yet. It worked like a charm. If you need help figuring some stuff out I don't mind helping you. Maybe it is more conevenient to submit all questions to one topic (I allready started a topic a few days ago see:

Bremerhaven mod Q&A), we can pick one of the topics to post questions in.

greetings,

PyroThijs

Guest Angelstorm

Yes Im trying the Mod! but Ive had one problem How do you build a bridge to get to the dock?

its a great Germon Mod, Can`t understand it mind.

You don't have to build a bridge in the Bremerhaven mod: there's allready one made for you (at least in my version there is). When you follow the railroad tracks on the island to the north you'll come across it eventually. If you want to build a bridge yourself it's not too hard either: start the editor, select the command 'edit scene' and then select objects --> bridges. You can choose a variaty of bridges you can place. When you place them at the same height as the road and delete the virtual objects in the water underneath it, the vehicles can drive across it. You can delete the virtual objects by selecting the 'edit virtual objects' options, then click the names with the word 'water' in them untill a white edge appears around the object underneath the bridge. Now you can adjust it (move) or delete it (simply delete all white square blocks).

greetings,

Pyrothijs

Guest Angelstorm
You don't have to build a bridge in the Bremerhaven mod: there's allready one made for you (at least in my version there is). When you follow the railroad tracks on the island to the north you'll come across it eventually. If you want to build a bridge yourself it's not too hard either: start the editor, select the command 'edit scene' and then select objects --> bridges. You can choose a variaty of bridges you can place. When you place them at the same height as the road and delete the virtual objects in the water underneath it, the vehicles can drive across it. You can delete the virtual objects by selecting the 'edit virtual objects' options, then click the names with the word 'water' in them untill a white edge appears around the object underneath the bridge. Now you can adjust it (move) or delete it (simply delete all white square blocks).

greetings,

Pyrothijs

ty