focuz

Cool emergency vehicle from Sweden!

The Mercedes Benz A2002 Binz is not new (KTW), maybe the flashing lights like sweden, but chassis is the same years ago around europe :)

The Volvo is a newer good looking car, but i think integra-light is bedder for a wind canal designed model (how Binz).

The Towtruck is looking good too, i hope they don't drive in regions where's extremly snowed :unsure:

Is a mixture of batmobile and hearse :)

Haha!

WTF, these are the strangest ambulances I have ever seen

Okey, if thats your opinion ;)

The Mercedes Benz A2002 Binz is not new (KTW), maybe the flashing lights like sweden, but chassis is the same years ago around europe :)

The Volvo is a newer good looking car, but i think integra-light is bedder for a wind canal designed model (how Binz).

The Towtruck is looking good too, i hope they don't drive in regions where's extremly snowed :unsure:

Know that about the ambulance :)

The tow trucks drive everywhere here in sweden^:)

...and for warning behind the tow train, or?

Okay, then needs the tow trucks outside the cities in landscape a another tow truck i think :)

The tow trucks at the video are heavy tow trucks, they are used for heavy vehicles... but then we also have "normal" tow trucks for normal sized vehicles! :)