kamko

The game crashes to desktop, before the video

I have played 911 first responders for a few years now. but after I bought a new widescreen with resolution 1920 X 1080 the game don´t work, the game crashes before the first video, I have tried to set the resolution manually to both 1920x1080 and the resolution the game developers recommends. I have also tried to play the game in safe mode and as administrator. I have also tried to do a complete uninstall of the game and then reinstalled the game with my old screen but the problem persists.

logfile.txt

DxDiag.txt

please help me.

Sincerely Kamko

Make sure that you have the latest video-card drivers. Link to the latest drivers @ nvidia.com.

Otherwise, as you already said, lower your resolution to for example 1280x1024.

Was the monitor the only thing that you upgraded. Have you changed any other hardware since the game was running last time?

My problem I solved now, I reinstalled the whole computer and now the game run smooth again, I guess that I had a codec pack that didn't work as it was suppose to do. so now I run the game with the resolution 1920X1080

Xandarb thanks for the reply

Sincerely Kamko