Xandarb

Crash Time 4: The Syndicate

Hi!

Crash Time 4: The Syndicate, or, Same game, German name: Alarm für cobra 11 das syndikat

I recommend this game for players searching for realistic first person cop games. Well, you could take that realisticness with a bit of humor, but anyway, this game is quite realistic, at least more realistic than most of those other racing games out there. This is a car/racing game, and you are going to be the cop. The story takes place in Germany and the graphix are great! The game will be available in (at least) German and English.

And it runs on Xbox360 and PC.

Release date 26.11.2010. So you should be able to find it in stores by now.

Crash time 4 - Official Website (English)

I've been waiting for this game to come out for a while now. Thought the last 3 were brilliant. I wonder what is new in it, apart from multiplayer.

I don't think it's been released beyond Germany yet, as none of the UK retailers have put it on their website or have stock of it.

I've been running around in stores and also searched on the internet, but it seems like CT 4: The Syndicate isn't for sale in Finland, yet. :1046276372_bawling:

Is there maybe a online-download version of it? Like the SCS software games, where you pay with paypal or something over the internet and then you get your serialkey on your e-mail.

I tried to find a (legal) download of the game, but didn't succeed. So i guess i will have to wait until CT4reaches Finnish stores.

Well. No. But it surprises me, cause it's release date was over a month ago... And no one has said anything about a downloadable copy of the game, so there will probably not be a legal downloadable version.

Merry Christmas every1!

I think the game has international languages in it when installing, as there's videos of the game in English. I would get it from there, but the mail service is messed up atm and it would take ages for it to arrive.

I like how you can now change the colour of unmarked vehicles :D

Demo is awesome. Decided to pre-order since it's out soon

Hmmm...can you check that out for me? I'd like to maybe get it if it's in English. What is it, kinda like a Need For Speed Hot Persuit game? :gruebel:

It will be in English. But I don't know where you can buy it which will give you it in English other than Amazon UK, and I don't think they ship to the US.

It's kinda like NFS, but it's not. The easiest way to see for yourself is to get the demo. Very little realism, very arcade-y but very fun. This one will have online multiplayer as well so you have something to do after the main campaign (doubt many people will be online though, probably gonna have to convince friends to buy it and play with them).