f1fan

No sirens

Hi can anyone help. I installed the game and then the LA Mod and England mod, all was working ok. I installed the Brabant mod. wasnt that impressed so i unistalled it. Ever since then on the LA Mod and England mod there are no sirens,even the sirens tab shows a red "X". The original game is ok. I have tried uninstalling evrything and then reinstalling them but it stall doent work. Please help me.Thanks

I am not sure, but this might work...

Try to manually delete the 911fr/em4 folder and all it's content after that you have uninstalled it. There might be some audiofiles that the uninstaller doesn't delete, so before installing the game again make sure that the whole folder is deleted.

Where did u get the brabant mod cause there might have a been a bug and it cause all the other mods to have no sirens OR when the mod installed it turned off the sound FX but is all the other sound working like the dispatch alarm from the stations and the street sounds