siemens45

London Mod

stevey's back with a new london mod! (crowd of applauses and cheers) , know i failed at skinning anything! , paint hates me :1046274283_heul: so if you know something like paint which lets you move objects (logos etc) that would be gr8 :holdglass: , or if your a skinner then could you come forward with your skins or apply for the role :holdglass:

i aint making a list of objects but i will put in some real life pics of items i'm trying to include , if anybody could donate some models (as i'm s**t at that aswell!) that would be awsome!

i am hoping of adding a new map , but it is not a primary objective , but if a mapper reads this and wants to map for us then that would be greatful!

here are some pics;

p1180137.jpg

p1170905.jpg

dscd1176.jpg

p1170110.jpg

IMG_7996.jpg

IMG_8036.jpg

img_8475.jpg

p1170312.jpg

img_8202.jpg

p1170389.jpg

p1160252.jpg

dscd0951.jpg

(image provided by www.ukemergency.co.uk)

Only 3 of the photo's that you've attached are actually from London...

Good point, but please don't but bump a year old topic :D

And on a seperate note, if you are the Flickr user with the massive amount of emergency vehicle photos, then well done - I love your pics, they're brilliant :)

Good point, but please don't but bump a year old topic :D

And on a seperate note, if you are the Flickr user with the massive amount of emergency vehicle photos, then well done - I love your pics, they're brilliant :)

Whoops! I got to here via the search facility and just didn't pay attention to the age at all, I assumed it was new due to the lack of replies! Sorry, my bad!

I certainly am, however my stream is private nowadays and not for public viewing any more unfortunately :(