bmxchamp4

[EM2012] LA Mod

Hello all. I was just watching some gameplay vids and previews for EM2012 and was curious. Do you think Hoppah will make an LA Mod for EM 2012 if the game is successful enough? I like the whole graphics update and what not, but one thing I'm not too crazy about is the whole 2012 aspect. It doesn't feel very real. If good ol' 911 First Responders got that graphic update I would be perfectly happy. That's the only REAL reason that I would even buy em2012 is for the graphic update and I wouldn' even buy it until Hoppah made an LA mod for it if he decides to. A friend of mine told me that it eats up a LOT of CPU when being played though. Has anyone here played it yet and noticed similar problems? It could just be his pc but idk I didn't think to ask.

May I derect you to the topic "no mod tool for EM2012".

I strongly believe Hoppah won't be making an L.A Mod for EM2012, mainly because it isn't possible.

I hope other people don't add a reply to this, I think the one will do.

Furthermore, with your mate, I would think it is whatever computer or laptop he is playing the game on that is causing him problems in regards to CPU usage.