Guest ClaiborneKaysone

LA Mod Question

Guest ClaiborneKaysone

Couldnt there be a way to make the controls the same as it is for the 911FR/E4? I like how the Emergency 3 LA Mod is but i wish there was a patrol script or just to make it sound more easier, more like the one for 911FR and E4, Hoppah is this something you could be working on later in the future as an update for this mod? It would be awesome to have the units go on patrol that way i have some Black and Whites near by then having to go all the way back to headquarters to get one as well being able to chase and automatically arrest/apprehend.

Couldnt there be a way to make the controls the same as it is for the 911FR/E4? I like how the Emergency 3 LA Mod is but i wish there was a patrol script or just to make it sound more easier, more like the one for 911FR and E4, Hoppah is this something you could be working on later in the future as an update for this mod? It would be awesome to have the units go on patrol that way i have some Black and Whites near by then having to go all the way back to headquarters to get one as well being able to chase and automatically arrest/apprehend.

No there are none available and no one is working on one that I know of.