joemojito

...a bit of problems in here.

Hi all, :)

Me and my friends have some problem playing this mode in Multiplayer,

First thing, the game lags too much, vehicles and units are moving very slowly because of that. It happens only in LA mode, the original game in Multiplayer works fine. (We are playing LA Mode version 2.0.2.)

Second thing, sometimes, someone of us playing in Multiplayer are unable to move vehicles, it comes randomly, sometimes this happen to me, sometimes to my friends, is there a cure for that (let's call it "ingame bug")? :-/

Thx in advance! ;)

I'm afraid it's not a bug... It's a latency issue, the original game takes less to run it, thus it can work fine with internet connections/computers that are too slow. Unfortunately the LA mod takes a bit more to play than the original does in both bandwidth and computer resources, the computer with the strongest capabilities (ram processor internet connection, etc.) should be the one that hosts the game, the weaker computer even with a great connection will cause latency due to their computer being unable to keep up.