Futureblue39

Three Questions

Howdy, long time player, first time poster with a few questions.

First - How to place water on a freeplay map. I know there is the virtual object 'deep water' item, but I can't seem to see how one places the actual graphic of water.

Second - I was tinking with some virtual object parking spaces for police vehicles. I moved an existing VO, but for some reason the vehicle parks in the new location, but in an odd fashion. I'm trying to make the car park right against a curb, but he is parking like he is in a parking stall.

Third - Any hidden mission making turorials? I found the old one in the tutorials section, but it was rather meager.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, that worked. Found the turnto and the water. I'm now attempting a tweaked up new freeplay map. I've made the floor, saved it, imported it and have started work on on Firestation 1's VO's. I made a few of the streets, 1 spawnpoint and one path - Just to check it out.

When I try to start the freeplay (this is a LAMod/4x4/YSB based FP map) the game CTDs. Not sure what is broken or why it wont load. I have not done the minimap yet, is that why I'm getting the CTD?

-

edit - Meh, it's jacked up. Map loads, but the only vehicle that spawns is the ambulance and I get a gate1 script error at the start.