jani.hiltunen

Lappeenranta City Mod (I)

great looking mod man. Love al the new nice vehicles.

Are you also gone make a air ambulance unit? and something like a Swat unit?

Can't wait to play with this mod.

Would it be possible to have somekind of beta version of this mod where we could just play with the vehicles?

We have waited this mod kindly for so long :happy:

I still have much of hope for Jani that he'll finish this mod somehow, other finnish mods have just ended quite fast sadly ways, and he has made this far already!

Would it be possible to have somekind of beta version of this mod where we could just play with the vehicles?

We have waited this mod kindly for so long :happy:

I still have much of hope for Jani that he'll finish this mod somehow, other finnish mods have just ended quite fast sadly ways, and he has made this far already!

I think that we have to wait untill its finnished ;)

Just have patience! :)

Hi to all!

Don't worry, i will definately finish this mod. I have been busy with my work during this spring and havent been able to make this project with the intensity that i have wanted. Been work tripping around Finland. Few more trips to do...

I have finished rescaling and re-lighting the models and i'll start scripting soon. There i would like to have some helping hands if good scipters are available :)

Couple new units finished too. I'll post pictures soon.

Thank you for being patient :)

Hi to all!

Don't worry, i will definately finish this mod. I have been busy with my work during this spring and havent been able to make this project with the intensity that i have wanted. Been work tripping around Finland. Few more trips to do...

I have finished rescaling and re-lighting the models and i'll start scripting soon. There i would like to have some helping hands if good scipters are available :)

Couple new units finished too. I'll post pictures soon.

Thank you for being patient :)

Welcome back! :)

Do not stress! Real life comes first! :)