Guest TyBoss

Help with Missions on freeplay

Hi to all. Its my first time as a member so please bear with me.

First of all thanks Hoppah for making this amazing Mod.

I have been playing emergency from the start and its a great game. LA Mod is so much better.

I am wondering if anyone can help me. In freeplay endless is there a way to stop missions from happening such as, an even like a police mission pick pocketing and so on. And Is there also a way to make missions so they dont happen so many times maybe once in 10 or 15 mins about. And is there anther way for all missions to have like a time line that you dont get 2 or 3 events happening at the same time? So that you can have enough time to finish one mission before another one happens.

Thanks

Guest --ToM--

hi,

you need to go to the em4 directory file

C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v2.0\Specs

open all files with notepad one by one

find

<MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "60.0" />

change to

<MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "120.0" />

and save

now you can play

Win Vista/7 Have User Account control protection over program files by default, the easiest way around this is to temporarilly copy the file you wish to change to the desktop, edit it, save it, then copy and paste it back into the proper folder where it came from.. Alternatively disable UAC if you change files alot, or just give all users full control over the EM4 folders by right clicking properties on the folder it's self, under the security tab edit permissions and give USERS full control, then press ok.