BrandonClark

Help with EM4 Editor

I want to create more traffic accidents on the LA Mod v2.0 because there fun to do, but how do I get to come up the freeplay mode, I type in certain names like ccarp_1, ccard_12.....etc, but it doesn't come up correctly. What about the skidmarks their like floating, and how about flipping the wrecked vehicles? Thank You :)

hey is me again if you want to have more traffic accidents first take your wizard work file on to your desktop go to your wizard work file -> em4 or 911 first responders depends what you have -> Mods -> LA mod -> the specs file -> fp_params_ endless open it in notepad and find something called Event car accident and change the numbers in the < > from whatever you have to something higher for e.g. 5 and you'll have a lot more accidents and if you want to change any other events you can do so there and even make them 0 so they dont happen if you need any help pm me

hope this helps

Shadowzuziz

hey is me again if you want to have more traffic accidents first take your wizard work file on to your desktop go to your wizard work file -> em4 or 911 first responders depends what you have -> Mods -> LA mod -> the specs file -> fp_params_ endless open it in notepad and find something called Event car accident and change the numbers in the < > from whatever you have to something higher for e.g. 5 and you'll have a lot more accidents and if you want to change any other events you can do so there and even make them 0 so they dont happen if you need any help pm me

hope this helps

Shadowzuziz

When I go into fp_params_endless it dosent come up with anything, just a blank tab.