Guest legna88

Directional light

Guest legna88

Hi all,

first sorry for my bad english, i am italian.

My problem is the directional light.

The directional light when is on, redirect the traffic and works good.

But i want that directional light STOP the traffic or not do anything, only flash the light.

I try to modification the script, but don't work. I try to copy the special light on blicnker light, but is not a good idea.

Tanks all

Guest legna88

The script of the directional lights in the LA MOd (I assume you copied it) is pretty complicated. But in case you don't want the vehicles to be redirected, so tou only need a script to activate the special lights. The police vehicle itself acts as an obstacle anyway.

Thank you a lot.

Very thanks.

And for add another script to another light, like flood light, how can i do?!

Thank you a lot.

Very thanks.

And for add another script to another light, like flood light, how can i do?!

You can't really add both a flood light and directional lights to the same vehicle. You can change these directional lights to floodlights and use the same script.

Guest legna88

You can't really add both a flood light and directional lights to the same vehicle. You can change these directional lights to floodlights and use the same script.

But for example the swat rescue truck has flood lights with his buttons. In emergency 3 if i reme,ber there is flood light and direcotiona light on patrol car.

Hi,

From what I have understood, you want to directional lights to come on but without actually redirecting any vehicles?

The easiest way I can think of to do this is by simply removing the 'VcmdDirectionalLightsOn' command and replacing it with the 'VcmdFloodlightsOn'. Doing this means you don't have to edit the lights themselves, or any scripts!

Hope this helps!

Tomster