bmxchamp4

Adding Vehicles Without Lights Flashing HELP PLEASE!

Hello. I am editing a freeplay map to my own wants. I am adding police vehicles to the map so I don't have to call them from the station when the game first starts. But I want them to automatically be on stand by, no flashing lights that I have to turn off when it starts or anything. How would I be able to add them on the map and then when the game starts the lights don't flash?? Because I am part of Squad 55 and we have our own freeplay map setup that at the main fire station we've added 2 foamers, and at the 2nd fire station we've added 3 ALS ambulances. And in a parking lot by wal-mart we've added a number of tow trucks sitting there. But ALL the vehicles lights are flashing when the game starts, and I have to manually call personnel to man the vehicles. You know how when the game starts all the vehicles in the station have their appropriate personnel automatically run out and get in? well how would I add that in the for the extra vehicles we've added to the fire station? How would I make it so that when the game starts the vehicles automatically become manned. Including the police vehicles I would like to add. Any and all help is very much appreciated.

Easiest way is to edit the startup script of freeplay.

Take a look at the following folder: \Mods\Los Angeles Mod v2.0\Scripts\Game\Mission\

Open fp_challenge.script with WordPad and add the following part:

GameObjectList list = Game::GetGameObjects();
for(int i = 0; i < list.GetNumObjects(); i++)
{
GameObject *obj = list.GetObject(i);
if (obj.GetType() == ACTOR_VEHICLE && obj.IsBlueLightEnabled())
obj.EnableBlueLights(false);
}

Make same changes to fp_freeplay.script. I did NOT test this.

fp.zip

nevermind about everything we have figured it out thank you for the help tho