simking

Squad 51 Emergency TV show?

does he have a page or something that has info or anything on it?

he occasionally posts something every few months that hints he's working on a mod, or more specifically and Emergency! mod, but he hasn't posted since the summer and the most of the mod we've seen is a model of a squad and engine 110. He doesn't have a topic he's been updating or anything or officially announced he's making the mod. I also have no idea why this topic got restarted after almost 5 months of being dormant.

He actually released it at one point in time, but I think he pulled the download link for one reason or another. I think people were whining about somehting or another..who knows. I spoke with him just the other day and he did not give me the impression that he was actively working on it, but thats just an assumption.

It depends on the model. Just keep in mind you can not use the EM3 prototype. You have to make a new prototype and add the models manually. I tried to carry over the EM3 LA Mod Hummer some time ago but the model was made completely out of "children." Maybe if you were to load the model files in zmod and link them all together, aside form the doors, then perhaps it would copy over right. Just remember, that atleast in case of the LA Mod, the EM3 models were crap compared to the EM4 models. Now this wasnt so much Hoppah and companies fault as I understand it. The tools they had to work with back then just werent as good, atleast I think Hoppah said something like this once.