USman

LA mod with MKAD map

I have obtained permission to release this map from Alexx12 once I get it working. I am still waiting on a fix.

I have:

Edited VOs

added stations

added patrol routes (3)

added hospital

USman :prop:

PS nothing has changed since the last logfile

I have seen a video for this level and it's freakin HUGE! Since it's so bi, there should possibly be 3 fire stations. the 2 pre-set stations but also a all new custom station that has 2 apparatus bays and has on bay 1 a LEV and a BLS ambulance behind it and on bay 2 there could be a Aerial tower there instead of at station 1. That is just awesome in my opinion.

I have seen a video for this level and it's freakin HUGE! Since it's so bi, there should possibly be 3 fire stations. the 2 pre-set stations but also a all new custom station that has 2 apparatus bays and has on bay 1 a LEV and a BLS ambulance behind it and on bay 2 there could be a Aerial tower there instead of at station 1. That is just awesome in my opinion.

What do you mean "for this level"? This map is just the same size as any other map because I've played it before.

Don't dream , you won't release it

or release and get warn...

May I ask what you are talking about? He has permission to release it from what I read.

On a side note...am I the only one that has a ton of problems loading this topic??

Well glad to see there is a new intrest, but ATM I still cannot make it work, i have tried everything to the extent of my knowlege. Until I can get this to work I am not planing on adding anything more then the basic stations and such. I have already add these and so if anyone has any help that would be great, I will post a logfile when possible. If this cannot be solved I will let the topic die.

Thanks, USman :prop: