njemt

Southeast corner of the map

I noticed that when I try to send units to the south east corner of the map, sometimes the just keep driving back in forth in front of the doughnut shop and hotel rather then going to where I send them. Another problem I noticed is in the hotel the lady behind the desk is unaccessible. If she becomes a patient I cant get any ems crews to her or pick her up. Has anyone else noticed any of these things?

I noticed that when I try to send units to the south east corner of the map, sometimes the just keep driving back in forth in front of the doughnut shop and hotel rather then going to where I send them. Another problem I noticed is in the hotel the lady behind the desk is unaccessible. If she becomes a patient I cant get any ems crews to her or pick her up. Has anyone else noticed any of these things?

First problem: Can you upload a screenshot which shows you the exact spot of where that happens?

Second problem: You can try to remove the lady behind the desk yourself. Open the editor, load the mod, load the freeplay map. Then press H te make the roofs of all open houses invisibile. Then remove the lady and save the map.