Guest nash

Airport Map

I have always wanted an Airport map on freeplay, the same size as the freeplay map. I dont have any skills or know how on how to make such map with scenarios to match for example, aircraft fires, hostages, tresspassers, vehicle collisions, fights.. I would also like to state that the perfect map would include not only the airport but also some roads and carparks around the terminal buildings lol....Even if anybody was to offer help on how to make such a map....Thanks! :D

I have always wanted an Airport map on freeplay, the same size as the freeplay map. I dont have any skills or know how on how to make such map with scenarios to match for example, aircraft fires, hostages, tresspassers, vehicle collisions, fights.. I would also like to state that the perfect map would include not only the airport but also some roads and carparks around the terminal buildings lol....Even if anybody was to offer help on how to make such a map....Thanks! :D

Making a map takes a lot of time and effort...

There is a tutorial here -

I whould love to help you but i am currently making my mods map :s , If I get a chance though i will happily help.

I believe that there was an incredible airport texture on the German forums but cant find ir right now, maybe you can find and use it..

DMC

Problem is any one can import a texture, the hard part, sort of, is adding events, triggers, VOs, traffic lights and a million other things that go in to making a map. Not hard per say, just time consuming.