Eddieman

Looking for someone to convert for me

Well this is what I am looking for someone to do.

I built a building using sketchup and I built a seperate roof for it (it is a firestation) and I am looking for someone to convert it for me to a file that I can put into a map for EM4. I would like to replace the LA Mod Firestation. If you are able to help in anyway I would greatly appreciate it.

Sketch up models do not convert to EM4 models easily. In-fact I have yet to see a mod that has actually put skp models in to EM4. The polygon counts sky rockets when you convert. The axis gets screwed up. More things I cant recall. Everyone interested in modeling is better off learning to use zmodeler2. You can get a free version on there site that will allow you to create models. The learning curve is much steeper but in the long run it saves you a big headache.

Did that already. I have it ready but I am trying to figure out how to put it in the game so I can see how it looks. I am sorry if it seems like I am asking for alot of help or information but I got skinning, building and converting down pat but it is trying to get it into the game.

Could someone please tell me what I need to put in the Notepad for scripting for my firestation? I have a v30 file for thefirestation for the floor and roof. What I do not have is a dds file for this as I do not know what to add or how to do it. What do I put in the .V30 Notepad Script?

From the rules page:

* Double posting, miss-usage of the font sizes and caps-lock writing is not tolerated and will result in a warning.

You dont do anything with the v3o in notepad, v3o is a model file created by zmodeler. You do the UV Mapping in zmodeler. I think you need to stop and read some of the tutorials in the tutorials section and things will be more clear to you.