Guest justinnations91

SIREN HELP! PLEASE HELP!

Guest justinnations91

Okay, So I downloaded the LA MOD siren replacment pack (http://forum.emergen...en-replacement/) and i was told to go to C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v2.0\Audio\Fx\sirens and delete all the original sirens then just copy n past the new ones into that folder, so i did that and now when i play the game i have no sirens, what can i do? please help

First the topic title:

Double posting, miss-usage of the font sizes and caps-lock writing is not tolerated and will result in a warning.

And as note, putting please help in the title is kind of pointless. Its a help section, so that goes with out saying and doesnt get you a response any quicker.

Second thing is,

# Avoiding cross- and multi-postings

The creation of multiple topics or posts with the same Question/request/comment in one or several forums is not tolerated on our message board. Only the quality of the post determines if you get attention or not. Besides, if there is no one who knows an answer to your problem, there is no reason to bump or post your topic over and over.

So if the submod has a topic, keep it in the topic.

Third, the link to the submod doesnt work, but just post your question in that thread. The author is more likley to see if that way.