Eddieman

Wanting to make my own map

This message board has an excellent search function. Please use this tool to look for topics and posts that might answer your question before you start a new thread on your own. The chances are high that a person had a similar question before. The advantages are a) you might get a faster answer and b) this will also avoid that the same questions are asked over and over again.

there is nothing on a certain topic.

If some one tells you to use the tutorial section more then likley theres a tut for the issue at hand. Also you can use the search engine. If at first you dont succeed, try again, this time with different wording. In this case there was a tutorial, so Im not sure what your referring to exactly.

I am trying to build my own game and it is going ok but baby steps is where I am at.

I assume you mean mod not game?

Yes I am referring to making my own mod. But I do have a serious question though. To teach myself about scripting or to learn scripting I would like to be able to do some personnel or something along that lines. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find something simple to learn scripting as I have looked in the forum and I am not able to find anything. I looked up changing personnel, personnel, people, scripting people, scripting personnel and I could not find anything. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.