Guest James117

EM4 Multiplayer

Guest James117

Hey,im new here but before i joined i played EM4 with my friends,a great past time when we had nothing to do as there wifes and mine where at work and kids at school,and sence we get paid by the Army we dont have to go out and get a job,good life until now,sence i suffered a severe leg injury im unable to go back and fight in Iraq where my friends where sent again.

So im just trying to past time until Tuesday August 24,when i would have to go back into the doctor and he would see if im capable of going back into the fight.

So ill be hosting EM4 Multiplayer Games,all of them are LA Mod Multiplayer Games,so make sure you have that.

But i dont know if i can do that now as my headphones broke,im looking for a really good replacement one,which i found but it gets here August 22,so do you have to have headphones to play Multilplayer.

If the answer is no ill post game times.

Guest James117

Hey,im new here but before i joined i played EM4 with my friends,a great past time when we had nothing to do as there wifes and mine where at work and kids at school,and sence we get paid by the Army we dont have to go out and get a job,good life until now,sence i suffered a severe leg injury im unable to go back and fight in Iraq where my friends where sent again.

So im just trying to past time until Tuesday August 24,when i would have to go back into the doctor and he would see if im capable of going back into the fight.

So ill be hosting EM4 Multiplayer Games,all of them are LA Mod Multiplayer Games,so make sure you have that.

But i dont know if i can do that now as my headphones broke,im looking for a really good replacement one,which i found but it gets here August 22,so do you have to have headphones to play Multilplayer.

If the answer is no ill post game times.

Ok so i figured out that you dont have to have headphones,which is a really good thing so who wants to play.