Guest Jaasons

problem with LA mod

Guest Jaasons

everything is okey I install La mod,then I open EM4 chose LA mod and then this error (_moveaa1ab): Error: Function LShiftPressed() is not defined in current scope

What's the problem?

Actually this error is always when I try to play with mod, but sometimes I can play 5 minuts and then error jump up.

But I realy dont now what to do.

Quote by MikeyPI from the link I already gave you:

"Assistance Requests that fail to do the above mentioned tasks will be virtually impossible to diagnose and assist in repairing. As such, they will most likely remain unanswered or be deleted!

If you cannot take the time to attempt to retrieve these things for us to help, why should we take the time to try to help you? "

Guest Jaasons

I just unistall my old LA mod 2.0 and install this Los Angeles mod v.2.0.8. 4x4 eymod.ra no difrent i had a error ?(_pickupbb229): Error: Symbol RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP is not defined in current scope

what to do?

Guest Jaasons

I readed It but with orgina;l mod i can play everethyng is okey but when I chouse example LA mod after 3 minuts error ?(_pickupbb229): Error: Symbol RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP is not defined in current scope

pleas help I realy want to play with LA mod

Again, please read what I said:

"Assistance Requests that fail to do the above mentioned tasks will be virtually impossible to diagnose and assist in repairing. As such, they will most likely remain unanswered or be deleted!

If you cannot take the time to attempt to retrieve these things for us to help, why should we take the time to try to help you? "

I have tried to help but if you wont cooperate then no one can help you.