Dominic22

Request LEV Via Battalion

Hello, I have made a change into the battalion script so that it will call the LEV, well I'm having a problem when I assign the command to let's say the battalion so that they can request the battalion, the button is the same button used to change command menu. But I also decided to change VO_USAR to VO_LEV to see if that would work and it did. So now I just need to know how to make the request LEV a solid button. I have attached a few screen shots I hope it helps. If any additional information or anything is needed please let me know, thank you.

post-2168-066070900 1281751339.jpg

post-2168-027208200 1281751378.jpg

LABattalionChief.rar

Where is the LEV parked at, in the station or outside?

It's from ShaneGreen's submod, it's parked outside, but I also attempted to replace the battalion script with the LEV and the battalion is parked outside, so I'm not thinking that it being from a scrip that has a vehicle inside or out matters much.

I didnt quite understand that post, but yes, inside a bay or out side the station is very important because outside the station they do not have to deal with gates and this has to be accounted for in the script.

http://pastebin.com/VRQqqMJk

Try this script for one, for two, in regards to the button itself, try removing one command from the BC(assuming this is for the BC not the Captain or EMS Captain.