Eddieman

Lost Siren Please HELP

When I finished modding my car that I have been working on and put it in the game to use in my game I lost my sirens. Could someone please explain to me what I did wrong or what I need to do to get it back. The vehicle I modded was a Dodge Charger, that is posted below.

statechargerpic.jpg

You lost all your sirens or it just doesnt work for this one? Have you modified LASiren.script? If so how do you suggest we help if we cant see the script? If you havent modified the script yet, disregard that comment and edit it. If you dont understand it check the tutorials section on the forum or site as I believe its been covered in a tutorial. If not just search for adding siren or soemthing like that.

Ty for your help. No I did not modify the sirens. I will go and edit the script and add my new car. Here is another question for you or anyone else. In the process of figuring out what was wrong with the siren I must have edited it or change a part of the game script because when I went to start the LA Mod game it would go to black screen and then back to my desktop and would not load. So I ended up saving my car and scripts into a different folder and uninstall and reinstall the LA Mod and now that I have down that I have created my own mod. Instead of using the LA Mod as the test area for vehicles what would you suggest I do for testing vehicles in the game to ensure all lights, sirens, doors, wheels, etc. work?

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/forum-42/announcement-4-read-before-requesting-assistance/

We need those to help figure out the crash.

As for a test bed, go to the mods folder. Make a new folder and name it whatever you like. Now copy over the e4mod.info from the LA mod and open it with notepad. I suggest notepad2 for modifying game files/scripts, but anyways change the info in this file and name the mod something like Eddieman's Test Mod.

http://forum.emergen...ing-assistance/

We need those to help figure out the crash.

As for a test bed, go to the mods folder. Make a new folder and name it whatever you like. Now copy over the e4mod.info from the LA mod and open it with notepad. I suggest notepad2 for modifying game files/scripts, but anyways change the info in this file and name the mod something like Eddieman's Test Mod.

I copied the e4mod.info folder from the LA Mod to my mod named Wisconsin Test Mod. I also copied the Lang, models, prototypes, specs and units to my mod folder as well as the subfolders. So how can I test my vehicle in gameplay or is that just in editor? If only in editor then how do I test lights and sirens so I can hear them?