Station27

EM4 Crashes to Desktop

Hello,

Whenever I play Emergency 4 I like playing on freeplay. But for some odd reason I can't play freeplay whenever I click on freeplay for the regular emergency 4 or any installed mods, it crashes to the desktop just before it loads. I have uninstalled all modifications reinstalled the game (several times) and updated my graphics driver. But I can only play the missions. Please help.

P.S.

Modifications previously installed:

England Mod

Latvia Mod

Los Angeles Mod

these were only installed mods one at a time.

Hello,

Whenever I play Emergency 4 I like playing on freeplay. But for some odd reason I can't play freeplay whenever I click on freeplay for the regular emergency 4 or any installed mods, it crashes to the desktop just before it loads. I have uninstalled all modifications reinstalled the game (several times) and updated my graphics driver. But I can only play the missions. Please help.

P.S.

England Mod

Latvia Mod

Los Angeles Mod

Edit:

Here is my logfile and Direct X diagnostics scan file

logfile.txt

DxDiag.txt

Driver Date/Size: 10/19/2005 08:59:12, 38016 bytes

You sure the drivers are up to date? Its an ancient video processor so its possible, but just checking.

Memory: 638MB RAM

Thats barley above the minimum requirements and about 1.5 GB short of the recommended system config.

Display Memory: 64.0 MB

Again this meets the very minimum system requirements.

Processor: IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® 4 CPU 2.66GHz

Meets the minimum but not recommended, although not to far off.

Lots of things to note there. Intel graphics chips are junk. Even the lowest end mobile nvidia or ATI card probably has far more power. Its time to think about a better computer, but in terms of getting this one to work, well I would suggest to not have any other programs running at the time and check the video card settings.

Also out of the mods listed, you didnt actually tell us if any of them worked.

Hello,

P.S.

England Mod

Latvia Mod

Los Angeles Mod

Just so everyone knows I have fixed my problem I added memory to my pc and it works fine now so admin please lock this topic