Shadylasse

Calling units in Bamberg Mod.

Hey guys.

I can't seem to figure how to call the fire fighters into their vehicles in Bamberg mod. I have a guy who can remove the roof and put it back on, but that's all. I have the fire trucks inside the stations as well, but no firefighters.

So far I have had to put out the fires with 1 engine which is park at the southern map.. lol.

Thanks in advance to the one who can tell me how and/or where to call units into the firetrucks :)

It's very simple.

Bamberg have one Big (Full-time) firestation and smaller volunteer stations. To call firemans to big station click Group 1 and then First Button (I don't remember what's written on it but its first in the upper left corner). They will gather in garage and then you can assign then to car by right clicking them on cars. Then you must select car. Click door open button, and here we go.

With smaller volunteer stations you can choose the number of the station from the map and click this number on Group 1. They will arrive (it takes time, some will come on foot, some will arrive by car, then you must order them to leave the car) and you will assign them as in big station.

Regards

szron

It's very simple.

Bamberg have one Big (Full-time) firestation and smaller volunteer stations. To call firemans to big station click Group 1 and then First Button (I don't remember what's written on it but its first in the upper left corner). They will gather in garage and then you can assign then to car by right clicking them on cars. Then you must select car. Click door open button, and here we go.

With smaller volunteer stations you can choose the number of the station from the map and click this number on Group 1. They will arrive (it takes time, some will come on foot, some will arrive by car, then you must order them to leave the car) and you will assign them as in big station.

Regards

szron

Ah thanks. Found the control panels at the hospital. I just couldn't get the menu up. I couldn't just press 1 for fire dept. etc, so I had to find the panels :P