Wkboy714

Missing Freeplay vehicles

Hey, I have a problem with my LA game and was hoping someone can help me.

Basically, in the Editor mode, I can see vehicles like the FBI command vehicle, army trucks, ATF Unmarked car, and lots of other vehicles. But the problem is I don't see some of them inside my freeplay list (for example, I have the big ATF truck but not the ATF car).

Can someone help me out and tell me how to add all the vehicles to the freeplay menu? :D Thanks in advance

In the LA Mod folder, open the specs folder and edit freeplaybase.xml for 911FR and EM4 or freeplaybase_d.xml if you have EM4 Deluxe. The xml files can be opened with notepad or notepad2(google it) and then look for lines that have <!-- at the start of the line and --> at the end. Remove those. If you do not see the ATF CV listed, then have you installed any submods besides AUS?

Thanks, your idea worked, and I now have the cars in freeplay. Still a few problems though.

The personell for that car don't show up properly in the dispatch menu, and, more importantly, the sirens dont work.

I'm using AUS and your Submod, Xplorer, which is great by the way :)

If I used the original LASiren script from LA+AUS would that fix it? If so do you have a copy?

Read the first post of my submod. I have included pretty much all the files for AUS and Unmarked Units submods. All you have to do is edit freeplaybase.xml to enable them. Do not install AUS or other submods over my submod unless you know what your doing. Otherwise it will screw things up.