Chax

Site of interest

Guest General_Disarray

This is interesting. Thanks for the link, Chax. I used to live in Oregon and visited this area a lot. My sister lives in eastern Portland (lots of shootings/drug stuff in her area) and I have a friend who's a EMT in Portland. It would be cool if I could track her calls through the day. Don't know her station or unit though.

How did you come across this link? Would there be similar tracking sites for say areas in California? An uncle is a firefighter in Santa Cruz and it would be cool if I could track his calls.

Sadly, I don't think this is in widespread use. I was on the County website looking for information about CPR classes, and I came across the dispatch web page. It was an insignificant looking link on the side of the page.

My best guess would be to check with your local dispatch website and see if they've got something. I tried for the San Antonio, Texas area for a buddy down there, but it was no use. Good luck, though!

This is pretty cool! It's cool to watch calls just come and go. I was wondering why they only responded 2 cars to a structure fire, and 1 engine to another... :huh:

Heh, I see that constantly. The other day there was a small aircraft crash about a mile from my house. That was a trip to see on there.