MLDRMB

Left 4 Dead Topic

This is a topic about L4D and L4D2. It would be about, your favorite character, maps, infected, stratigies, weapons, tips and tricks, items, "I hate..." sayings, etc.

That is if anybody here plays L4D or L4D2.

I like on the 1st level when I could cut all the zombies' arms off with a crowbar! I ALWAYS get mayle killer when I'm with my friends. Hate that mall level. I think it's the 3rd one on the 1st campaign... Anyway, my bro and I were playing and he died, I was severely wounded, then we found a "survivor" (my bro) and Then I ALMOST died. Then Rachelle and coach were gone, and me and Kyle were eaten alive! Great story, huh? :P

I'm taken :sorrysign:

Wrong Nick lol.

Nick, Francis (my favorite), and Bill are the only good characters. Everyone else sucks, ESPECIALLY in L4D2; the AI is HORRIBLE. I mean seriously VALVe.

I do seem to spend more time making maps for L4D then I play it lol.

L4D is better than L4D2 in my opinion, although 2 is more fun, it's just not 'serious' enough for me :P but I do like the engine upgrades for 2, especially the weather system and the AI Director 2.0.

My fav characters are Zoey and Nick. Nick seems to be very popular.

I prefer the L4D characters over the L4D2 characters. But I feel the L4D2 characters have better lines and more to say.

I remember playing a Salvage game in the mall where we had to fill up the car. The enemy team were useless so we could all easily split up and throw the gas cans down to someone

waiting next to the car. (Well... When I say "we" i mean me because my team mates stuck together).

Now I don't know what happened, but about 3 minutes in, the chat box started filling with messages:

"Lol"

"STOP"

"FFS"

"HUNTER FFS STOP!"

So I looked over the banister to where I'd been throwing the gas canisters, and there was a huge fire :P Somebody must have thrown a Molotov and I just kept feeding the flames.

I wish VALVe would release an EU store.