timmiej93

Paramedics putting people in a car and staying out themselves.

Hey

I was wondering why the Rescue Helo has 6 transports, but only one passenger...

(6 guys to work with and 1 injured guy)

so i changed the max number of injured to 6.

Now that all works fine.... Exept:

I can only put as many injured people in the helo as i have FF/PM's with stretchers, because it works like a normal ambulance.

I would like it to work like a MCU (mass casualty unit).

There you can tell the guys with the stretchers to drop off the injured people in the truck and continue on what you want them to.

And now the second part:

If i have 6 injured people, can i still have it to fly to the hospital and drop off all six, since there are only 3 (random number) guys with a stretcher??

This second part is extra interresting for me, because i am planning on spawning a MCU outside of FS2, and i would like that to drive to the hospital too.

Tim

I would like it to work like a MCU (mass casualty unit).

There you can tell the guys with the stretchers to drop off the injured people in the truck and continue on what you want them to.

lol 6 injuered people a chopper? :P

I think its related to the vehicle type. Problem is Im not 100% sure you can change the vehicle type and still fly.

If i have 6 injured people, can i still have it to fly to the hospital and drop off all six, since there are only 3 (random number) guys with a stretcher??

This second part is extra interresting for me, because i am planning on spawning a MCU outside of FS2, and i would like that to drive to the hospital too.

Well assuming you have X patients and X(not Y) stretcher teams, yes because the Large Rescue Ambulance does it with 2 People, so more should be possible, but you might end up with a personnel traffic jam at the hospital. Maybe, havent looked in to it, but you can offset there load times like you can offset spawn times for personnel in the fire scripts.

lol 6 injuered people a chopper? :P

I think its related to the vehicle type. Problem is Im not 100% sure you can change the vehicle type and still fly.

I doesn't fly. It can only move when you first send it to a location and when you send it back to base and it drives along the ground.

Although it did act like a MCU