Guest mutualaidsupplies

Windows 7 Compatible?

Guest mutualaidsupplies

I am currently running Windows XP Pro on all my PCs and laptops that have this game. But looking at buying a new laptop.

My first question is.

Is First responders game able to run on Windows 7 ?

If not, I have been told that Windows 7 Pro. or Ultimate will allow you to run or execute Windows XP programs with a XP lic.

Anyone have any experience with running this game on Windows 7 pro or Ultimate with XP lic?

Searching would have been an even faster answer as this was just asked a few weeks ago, if that. ;)

BTW, I have used win7 since it was in beta, and yet only had one app/game ever refuse to run because of Win7. If it runs on XP or Vista, it should run on 7. And XP Mode is a joke. Its nothing more then a virtual machine inside windows 7.

Oh, I'm using win7 pro and I can play 911:FR normally. But if you are new install win 7, you must install graphic driver to play 911:FR and Em4

Good luck!

Oh, Without graphic driver I can't run 911:FR, when I double click on the shortcut, It has a black screen and crash to desktop. So I install graphic driver and game doesn't crash.

hey, i have also win 7 now and aready updated my driver of my graphiccard but sill goes b.t.d. when i wanne start the game how can i fix this?

Guest mutualaidsupplies

Searching would have been an even faster answer as this was just asked a few weeks ago, if that. ;)

BTW, I have used win7 since it was in beta, and yet only had one app/game ever refuse to run because of Win7. If it runs on XP or Vista, it should run on 7. And XP Mode is a joke. Its nothing more then a virtual machine inside windows 7.

Virtual XP is not a joke if it works. And several programs do not work on Windows 7 which is why I started this thread about the game to see how the game worked with Windows 7 & I believe it was a legit concern. On every thread you reply to it seems all you do is start flames instead of helping. Thanks for no help. I had other nice posters on other forums help and virtual XP was the answer. It works well.

Moderator can lock this post now. My questions are answered.

Virtual XP is not a joke if it works. And several programs do not work on Windows 7 which is why I started this thread about the game to see how the game worked with Windows 7 & I believe it was a legit concern. On every thread you reply to it seems all you do is start flames instead of helping. Thanks for no help. I had other nice posters on other forums help and virtual XP was the answer. It works well.

Moderator can lock this post now. My questions are answered.

lol actually I was helpful believe it or not. You see, I told you it works fine in Windows 7. Secondly I didnt need to answer the question. You know why? Its already been answered. If you stopped and searched you would surley find alot of people running this on Windows 7. Falme wars- hey it takes two to tango. Dont like my answer dont use it.

XP mode is a joke. M$ hyped it up as something integrated the likes of compatibility mode. Instead it was revealed it was nothing but a virtual machine. If you wanted that your better off with VMWare products imo.

And Virtual XP may be a solution but an overly complicated one and not one anyone here suggested. By doing this your dedicating RAM,CPU,and GPU to something that isnt necessary to make the game work and subtracting resources that would help your game run smoother.