Hairyman

Replace FS2 BLS Ambulance to ALS Ambulance

Hi All,

I have managed to get some of this to work. I can get the ALS ambulance to spawn at freeplay start with a PM and PM stretcher team but the BC cannot call the new ALS and it cannot return to FS2 when all the spots at FS1 are filled.

I have attached the 4 script files that i have attempted to change.

Cheers

I dont even need to look at the script to tell you whats wrong in regards to returning to FS2. By default the ALS Ambulance knows to go to FS1 because its not supposed to go to FS2. Now your telling it, like the ALS Engine, to go to FS1 or FS2, but unless you tell the game that it needs to make a decision on which station to send it to, it only knows to go to FS1. This is going to be tricky, but you need to look at LAtoFirestation and look at how the code tells the game to go to FS1 if closer, or FS2 if it is closer.

I suggest you do this instead as an easy work around. Load the editor, load the mod, now hit F1 if needed to get to the prototypes menu. Find the BLS Ambulance, and towards the bottom you will see 3 boxes. In the first one it should link to ambulance01.v3o. , click browse and select ambulance02.v3o instead. Then you need to alter your scripts again so ambulance1 spawns in FS2. This pretty much removes the BLS Ambulance and replaces it with the BLS Ambulance.