trainwatcher1993

La Mod V 2.0 Crash

So, I installed the additional units submod by Hoppah for the LA Mod V 2.0.2. I went in to play the game and none of the units showed up that were in the mod. So I kept playing got through 2 missions of Free play and it just gave me a white screen, and crashed to the desktop. I went through to make sure everything was installed right(Which it was). I couldn't find a problem, but also don't know of any solution, can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Ben

And? Even pirated copies of the game have the logfile so I am confident its there. What game do you have 911FR? EM4? EM4 Deluxe, help us to help you, be as detailed as possible. You also didnt read the post carefully because theres more to it then a logfile.

Its Emergency 4, when I got through it and open up the folder here the files that I see: Data, Mods, Editor Manual.pdf, em4.cfg, Em4.exe, Modinstaller.exe, and 5 files ending in .dll and a Readme.txt of the game. That's all I get, I've tried searching throughout all of the folders, and I find nothing.

Its Emergency 4, when I got through it and open up the folder here the files that I see: Data, Mods, Editor Manual.pdf, em4.cfg, Em4.exe, Modinstaller.exe, and 5 files ending in .dll and a Readme.txt of the game. That's all I get, I've tried searching throughout all of the folders, and I find nothing.

Is there any other solution to this?