Texas_DPS

Could this Aparatus be made ingame and work?

Could this Engine be made ingame and work like it would or would there be problems? I know that you cant have the hose connections but all i really want is the ladder part to help with rescues and putting out fires like the original LA Mod Ladder.

Since most of my mods have quints in them for some strange, perverted reason I've kinda been working on a way to get them to work. You'd have to make it as normal and add all the parts, but you'd need to script it commands that would change the function/what parts are activated. I don't have it finished yet so it might not work.

I am certain it can be scripted, its just a matter of finding the way to make it work. I asked MikeyPI about this some time ago, and he said the script would be similar to one of Hoppahs, where it makes the engines function as two vehicle types. So in theory I guess you need to combine the vehicle type for an engine, and for a ladder in to one.

Anyways back to the original point, the problem I see is that since its a straight stick ladder like the tiller, at this time, it wouldnt allow you to do rescue. It would serve as an aerial assault on the fire but nothing more.