soulbody

I Mark's Productions Submod Help

I want to create a submod which happend on special conditions.

It might not give any game features but will add some respect for all emergency units.

I don't want to say what it is for now because i don't know if it will reach a release.

Modders, Modding-teams all that kind of stuff can contact me by pm if you are interrested to help, i will release the plan to them, and only them.

The plan will be showed to public when i know there will come a release, simple because i don't want to disappiont waiting forum users with a message ''it is impossible''

*Please do not spam this thread up with stuff like ''i like it'' because i don't need this in here...*spamsign.gif

I collected the background audio i needed for this submod.

Sadly enoug i got still no one who offered to help me.sad.gif Because i know there are some scripters who liked to be anonymus because those (annoying) people which always ask for help before the tryed to even learn something from the scripting, i would like to offer those scripters the ability to PM me and stay anonymus in anyway there is, accept to would like it otherwise like no mentioning exept credits.

I really would appreciat any kind of help to this project, i also need a modeler btw because i need a coffin for this.

yours,

Soulbody