Guest JJ83NL

Stuck! Replacing ambulance by ems supervisor

Guest JJ83NL

Hi there,

Through the help on the forum i managed to succesfully replace and spawn vehicles in both la mod v2.0 as in the sg submod v1.9

There are many topics about this subject but i cannot find the correct answer on any of them

The situation:

- SG submod v1.9

- replaced ambulance04 (at firestation 2) by ems supervisor

- Vehicle staffing is set correctly and working

- No other alterations made to the scripts

The problem:

- the ems supervisor car won't return to firestation 2 it says there is no space.

I cannot seem to find out where to look next.

is the the ems supervisor at station 1 the problem?

did i forget something?

I can not seem to find proper documentation on the forum WICH LINES to alter to WHAT. Do i have to replace every instance of ambulance04? or just a few parts?.

i have read instructions from hoppah, shanegreen etc but these wont tell wich lines to alter only which files to alter.

The instructions from hoppah () where very clear, but i want them in the shanegreen version. the scripts seem different, so what to alter

for instance i understand that i have to change ActorList l12 = Game::GetActors(VO_AMBULANCE_04); this is al working great but a few lines below (91 in the latofirestation) ambulance_04 is also stated, but it seems to refer to fs_ambulance04 do i have to change this to fs_ems??

all the other settings seems right, its just the returning to the firestation.

If anyone could help i would appreciate it, it's a problem i have been working on sinds januari and i can't get it to work....

Sinds the number of topics on this problem is high i almost know for sure there are other people with the same problem.

So if anyone could direct me to the right point it would be great!

regards Joost

(it seems i do not have permission to attach the script to the post, sorry)

i do not ask a fully typed instruction, just guidance to which lines to alter and which not.