Grim_Wizard

Mission Help before you ask

Hello all, as a well rounded forum member I would like to help out some of you who may not have accounts, and to help prevent some useless topics from starting up I would like to help clear up many of the common issues associated with the game. Also this page will always be under construction so keep looking in if you can't solve your problem.

Also if a mod/admin would wish to make changes, please do so, but make sure you use the "Edited by line" and please use the template I've been using as well.

First, I would like to point out all the mission walkthroughs are here made by our very own "Ash" and "PyroThijs" thank you. Before posting here I would suggest reading these.

Second, when you "use" rescue dogs, it doesn't mean look for five seconds and give up. To make a complete sweep of the mountain area where the skiers are in the avalance mission takes about 4-5 minutes, also people are on different floors.

Several Mission "Help mes"

MISSION 5 - HIGHWAY CRASH

Walkthrough here

This mission can be hard for the unexperienced Emergency player, as it draws back themes from the original game. There are two objectives that people get hung up on.

OBJECTIVE- SECURE THE SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT

All you need to do is send in an engineer in an engineer's truck to an overhead highhway sign, there is a specific one, look for one that appears blank, and follow it to the grassy side, there will be a switch there, have your engineer get out and flip the switch, and the sign will light up.

OBJECTIVE- DISPEL THE BYSTANDERS FROM THE LANE

Okay I'll admit this is a bit lacking on the details, but what you need is either a police psycologist or a policemanofficer to question the rubberkneckers in the lane going the opposite direction. (The one that still has cars flowing through it. Have a helicopter with onne of the forementioned units land by the people standing out of their cars gawking at the accident, you don't need to arrest them, only question them, they will fuss and whine but leave.

STILL STUCK? STILL SUCK? HERE'S A VIDEO WALKTHROUGH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLgkz58niEE

MISSION 6 - BUNJEE JUMP ACCIDENT

Walkthrough here

This mission is mind numbingly easy, for a normal player, which is why I'm confused as to why it's early in the game. Oh well.

The two main things here are location and the whole rescue the person from the bridge crap.

OBJECTIVE - RESCUE ONLOOKER FROM TRACKS - This is easy, the train comes from one side but it's better to shut down both tracks, send in a RW with a firefighter, and a RA, along with two engineer's cars with one engineer a piece. Each engineer should take one signal, the signals can be found on the far ends of each train track, while the engineers are doing this, start making a bridge.

OBJECTIVE - FIND THE TWO JUMPERS

This one they are relativly close together. One is in the lake thrashing around like a 80's action villian on PCP and the other is in the under brush around the inlet over the rail tracks, there is a dead cat under a big rock which will throw off a search dog. But just search farther up the shore the person will be under a tree, you really don't need a search dog as you can see the person moving under it, to get the person out from the shore and into medical aid you must use either the medical helicopter OR the motorboat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Iyg5HnaGQ

MISSION 8 - WATER PARK ROOF FAILURE

Walkthrough here

I think that this mission is one of the most help requested, due to the fact that there are so many people in the place and because it's one of the first missions where the player has to actually look into searching for people while there are bits of the roof falling, plus the idiot civilians keep trying to come in. (Hath humans beeen absent of common sense?)

OBJECTIVE - RESCUE AND TRANSPORT ALL DEAD AND INJURED

Okay so here are the victim locations compiled in some screen shots.

--screen shot omitted until I can find it on my computer --

As you can see they're scattered around but it's not that hard to see them. There is one on the frint lawn but that's it for people outside of the dome.There are very few people inside the dome covered with debris, and they're moving so it should be easy to spot them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfZ-lqkCRTs