Guest firefighter22

Can Anyone Help me?

Guest firefighter22

I just installed 911 First Responders and I went into free play and I have no idea how to move the vehicles to a call. If I try and do the training on the game it just sits there when I try and zoom the camera so I cant do the training to help me move vehicles. For ex: a call comes up and I'll click on the police car and then I'll click to move it to a spot but it buzzes at me and the car never moves. I can move it to the meeting point outside HQ just fine but after that nothing will work for me. The icons I have when I click on the car are "Move" (which doesnt help), People exit Vehicle, and Go to HQ. That's it. What am I doing wrong? Im obviously stupid and need help.

I just installed 911 First Responders and I went into free play and I have no idea how to move the vehicles to a call. If I try and do the training on the game it just sits there when I try and zoom the camera so I cant do the training to help me move vehicles. For ex: a call comes up and I'll click on the police car and then I'll click to move it to a spot but it buzzes at me and the car never moves. I can move it to the meeting point outside HQ just fine but after that nothing will work for me. The icons I have when I click on the car are "Move" (which doesnt help), People exit Vehicle, and Go to HQ. That's it. What am I doing wrong? Im obviously stupid and need help.

1. welcome.gif to the forum

2. you can move vehicles bij pressing the right mouse button somewhere on the map

3. you have to move the camera, turn the camera and zoom in and out to go to the next step (press TAB to see your objectives)

Edited by stefanvp

1. welcome.gif to the forum READ THE TOS BECAUSE YOU POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION

And the TOS tells you exactly where to post? Stop playing police, this can happen in that case just report the topic and stop caps writing. If you would have read the TOS you would have known this is a boo here

And the TOS tells you exactly where to post? Stop playing police, this can happen in that case just report the topic and stop caps writing. If you would have read the TOS you would have known this is a boo here

sorry stan and firefighter22 unsure.gif, i've edit the post, i wrote it because he is new here and it's very easy to get a warn and i'm just pissed off at the moment mad22.gif thats the reason why i wrote in caps...

because the forum isn't what it was before...WTF.gif \\ and where do you report a topic?

not meant as a police.gifcomment --> 1046276160_schildbacktotopic.gif

i thought that it was for the members tongue.gif

Well i think that reports the post + member to the mod's so they can look into it, allong with your text you placed there.

and decide what to do with it :schreiben:

Guest Francis

The report button, in a topic, sends out a report for the post (which also includes the poster indeed). But, the report button on a profile view reports only the member. If you want to report a PM, you also have a button and we have a function to join the PM conversation to bring order and see what happened. Same thing goes with blog posts (not yet available) and downloads.