Guest firefighter22

Can Someone Help?

Guest firefighter22

I just installed 911 First Responders and I went into free play and I have no idea how to move the vehicles to a call. If I try and do the training on the game it just sits there when I try and zoom the camera so I cant do the training to help me move vehicles. For ex: a call comes up and I'll click on the police car and then I'll click to move it to a spot but it buzzes at me and the car never moves. I can move it to the meeting point outside HQ just fine but after that nothing will work for me. The icons I have when I click on the car are "Move" (which doesnt help), People exit Vehicle, and Go to HQ. That's it. What am I doing wrong? Im obviously stupid and need help.

In freeplay and campaign missions you can call vehicles by:

clicking in the lower left corner to a corresponding icon(police, ambulance, Fire dept, tec's)

or by pressing F1 to F4 to open up a new list.

this list appears on the left side of the screen.

When you click a portrait of a vehicle.

a new screen opens, where you can add personnel to a vehicle.

once you have the car + personnel + enough funds,

you can click on 2 buttons(in the lower part of the vehicle screen)

One is the "send to meeting point" button

One is the "send to target" button

Click the most left one(send to meeting point)and the car will leave the base to it's starting point on the map.

Click the most right button(send to target) and click with your mouse right on the map, will send the vehicle + personnel to the clicked point on the map.

EDIT:

watch the vid

Guest firefighter22

In freeplay and campaign missions you can call vehicles by:

clicking in the lower left corner to a corresponding icon(police, ambulance, Fire dept, tec's)

or by pressing F1 to F4 to open up a new list.

this list appears on the left side of the screen.

When you click a portrait of a vehicle.

a new screen opens, where you can add personnel to a vehicle.

once you have the car + personnel + enough funds,

you can click on 2 buttons(in the lower part of the vehicle screen)

One is the "send to meeting point" button

One is the "send to target" button

Click the most left one(send to meeting point)and the car will leave the base to it's starting point on the map.

Click the most right button(send to target) and click with your mouse right on the map, will send the vehicle + personnel to the clicked point on the map.

If I click the sent to meeting point, the car will come out of the base and stop like it's suppose to, however if I click sent to target and I click on the map or the screen on a street the game just buzzes at me and the car never moves.

select your car.

Then right click on the map, if the point is reachable the car will drive there.

If not, the car will drive close to it's destination point, and stop(after attempting a few times to reach the point you clicked)

EDIT: Be sure to RIGHT click on the map after you have selected the "send to target" button.

Clicking left will result in the buzzer sound you hear.

EDIT:

check the vid

Edited by Tian318