Guest crowderz53

.rar files

Guest crowderz53

Basically i can download .zip files but when it comes to .rar files it doesnt download. please can anybody help as i want to download essex mod but it wont let me!!!!!!!

Basically i can download .zip files but when it comes to .rar files it doesnt download. please can anybody help as i want to download essex mod but it wont let me!!!!!!!

did you get an error?

btw welcome.gif to the forum !!

Guest crowderz53

thanks, uhh dont think I got an error, it comes up and downloads ok, but then it goes to word instead of the mod installer thing! so im not really sure what do to about it, do i have to download a file so i can download .rar files?

You can download a file.

Then you would need WINRAR to extract the file in the RAR, same as a ZIP file.

WINRAR can be downloaded in the database.

Once you have extracted the file, you can use the mod installer(or .exe if LAmod) to install the mod.

EDIT:Winrar download link

Edited by Tian318

I tried using WINRAR and it didnt help at all. Instead I used 7zip which helped perfect. Idk but Id recomend 7zip.