Guest bomb123

Would anyone have LA MOD v1.9?

Guest bomb123

PM me the v1.9 files please!

i want to intsall shane green submod because i heard there was detectives and i love detectives also i want to be 1 when i get older!

*PM ME PLEASE! I REALLY WANT TO PLAY v1.9!*

Guest bomb123

I have the v1.9 files and I would pm them to you but I don't know if I'm allowed to.

shure PM ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Francis
Warned for misusing the exclamation marks

No and this isn't on topic in this section.

He's creating a v2.0 submod. Check it out.

I fail to understand how this is not on topic in this section. He's asking if a particular sub mod could be used. He COULD have posted in the SG section, but none-the-less he posted in a general area that is correct. Don't be criticizing someone for getting close and don't sit there and tell him it's the wrong section without pointing to a general right area. If you're going to insult and not help you're comment is surely not needed.

Seeing as how there is not v2 yet, you could have simply answered the guys question properly and then stated that a new version was coming out. A logical answer would have been "Yes, but there might be some problems. You may want to wait till the new version, but feel free to try the current version on-top of Hoppah's latest." Now was a simple explanation that hard?

I fail to understand how this is not on topic in this section. He's asking if a particular sub mod could be used. He COULD have posted in the SG section, but none-the-less he posted in a general area that is correct. Don't be criticizing someone for getting close and don't sit there and tell him it's the wrong section without pointing to a general right area. If you're going to insult and not help you're comment is surely not needed.

Seeing as how there is not v2 yet, you could have simply answered the guys question properly and then stated that a new version was coming out. A logical answer would have been "Yes, but there might be some problems. You may want to wait till the new version, but feel free to try the current version on-top of Hoppah's latest." Now was a simple explanation that hard?

Meh, I read the last sentence only.. I don't like reading forum police. But I agree with you, however I do know the bugs with installing it over the latest version..

Guest Francis

Nothing here is worth respect when you try to be someone else. You are a member, deal with it. We'll take care of these kind of posts. If nobody from the staff has replied to such comments, then it's either because they are not too bad, or we do not need to handle such small things. Just report the posts instead of trying to play forum police, as stated by Steve Winters, because it isn't your job. Now get back to the topic before I start handing out warnings to everybody commenting my post or one of the last three ones. Simple.