soulbody

I Mark's Productions Search for Crew

Guest Francis

How much is the pay for the professional scripter? (Because as you know, professional doesn't have any link with skills, only with the career, a professional scripter gets paid)

How much is the pay for the professional scripter? (Because as you know, professional doesn't have any link with skills, only with the career, a professional scripter gets paid)

well in that case a meaned a scripter with experience... if i could sell the submods for a good price i could pay a scripter but i don't think when i make my submods paid this brings money in my pocket. the downloads are now already low. i got 160 downloads for the us army and just around 10 downloads for the patch...

Guest Francis

well in that case a meaned a scripter with experience... if i could sell the submods for a good price i could pay a scripter but i don't think when i make my submods paid this brings money in my pocket. the downloads are now already low. i got 160 downloads for the us army and just around 10 downloads for the patch...

Well I knew that you meant an experienced scripter, it was to let you know the difference so you can know it in the future, aswell.

the downloads are now already low. i got 160 downloads for the us army and just around 10 downloads for the patch...

Perhaps a better topic name would help. Instead of:

I Mark's Productions

Approved by Hoppah, 1 mod released, 2 planned

Maybe

I Mark's Productions Presents Army Medic

Approved by Hoppah, 1 mod released, 2 planned

or something like that to know what the submod contains because the current title tells them nothing. Besides, I dont know if any one here know who I Mark production is anyway, so why not just drop that from the title?

Anyways, Im not sure how much my scripting skill can be of service, but I am willing to put differences aside to try to better EM4.

Perhaps a better topic name would help. Instead of:

Maybe

or something like that to know what the submod contains because the current title tells them nothing. Besides, I dont know if any one here know who I Mark production is anyway, so why not just drop that from the title?

Anyways, Im not sure how much my scripting skill can be of service, but I am willing to put differences aside to try to better EM4.

i think the titel suggestion has nothing to matter with the search for crew.

for your offer of scripter... is there any script in a mod or something to see how much you can help me with the submod...

1) i think the titel suggestion has nothing to matter with the search for crew.

2) for your offer of scripter... is there any script in a mod or something to see how much you can help me with the submod...

1) Hints why I quoted your part about lack of downloads. Simply saying a descriptive thread title may or may not change that. Just a suggestion.

2) Sure, give me a few days to get the final touches on my mod and you can check it out. The script changes arent anything to big, mainly parking alterations, but I have worked with php for years so jumping to C++ isnt a dramatic difference. Some but not huge. I cant promise you I can pull some crazy script out of the kazzo but might be able to help. Prolly more so in bug fixing department then trying to script from scratch but who knows.

1) Hints why I quoted your part about lack of downloads. Simply saying a descriptive thread title may or may not change that. Just a suggestion.

2) Sure, give me a few days to get the final touches on my mod and you can check it out. The script changes arent anything to big, mainly parking alterations, but I have worked with php for years so jumping to C++ isnt a dramatic difference. Some but not huge. I cant promise you I can pull some crazy script out of the kazzo but might be able to help. Prolly more so in bug fixing department then trying to script from scratch but who knows.

i will wait for it then, from what you told me i think you are a good scripter so i think i won't be disappointed...