anubis03

BSPP Mod (In Progress)

What are the new news??

I'm anxious for this mod, I love the French intervention units, especially the Gendarmerie, the police institution, which inspired the Brazilian military police.

If We have the time, the Beta will be available sunday. And how I see that you are a little bit anxious, I am going to reveal you new screens!

kangooc.th.jpg

newvw.th.jpg

em42010041521555205.th.png

We added the ranks for firemen above the head.

(thank you for your intervention Francis)

(Do not ask for news. If they have news, they will post them. Simple as that.)

Sorry for asking for news,anubis03, but do not taste like Francis serves as moderator, since for him it can not, if you say something and you ask about it, he finds himself the right to intervene as the situation was wrong.

But the mod is getting excellent, and I await the news, Stand-Alone than the moderators think about it, and if you give authorization, I have a section of your mod on our forum Brazilian Emergency 4.

Keep up the great work, because I'm a fan of this mod.

I think the best answer about the language are the creators of the mod, I see how my example the spmod that only the case of the Brazilian units mod will be in English and not Portuguese.

In the screenshot, it's in French so I believe the mod will be in French.

Lucky for you, you speak fluent French -.- As for I, I kinda fail. BIG TIME.

but they did say they'd make a beta in English so I'll be happy.

beta will be available when???

congratulations for your work

Well if They didn't get it done yesterday, I'm thinking tomorrow or wednesday. I don't know.

Yes, as says Steve the mod will be available in the next days, but I can't say when exactly because we were all very busy these days.Be patient, the mod will released.

Yes, as says Steve the mod will be available in the next days, but I can't say when exactly because we were all very busy these days.Be patient, the mod will released.

great :)