Guest iduno

missions made in editor wont work

I don't know why the missions I built on editor won't show up in the game. What do I do?

Missions can only be effective if you create a corresponding mission script or when you adapt the events so they will fit within an existing script (by naming the objects just like in that script). If you want to create an accident for example you will need to name the victims, the wrecked cars and the debris like the other accidents on the map but with a different number behind it.

Cars would for example be called ccar_# , all other objects then need to be called ccard_# (# = the number).

Guest iduno

Missions can only be effective if you create a corresponding mission script or when you adapt the events so they will fit within an existing script (by naming the objects just like in that script). If you want to create an accident for example you will need to name the victims, the wrecked cars and the debris like the other accidents on the map but with a different number behind it.

Cars would for example be called ccar_# , all other objects then need to be called ccard_# (# = the number).

how do i do that?

how do i do that?

How do you do what?

Create a mission script: open an empty notepad file, learn how to script in c++ and start writing the script. There is a mission script generator here somewhere that can help you to make simple missions scripts.

Name objects: you will have to start the editor, load the map on which you created the accident, click the car and choose the propreties screen (bottom left). In the bottom left of the propreties screen you can name the car name the car ccar_# (where # is the number). You can use the edit traits menu (left side of the propreties screen) to enclose a person in the car (NOTE: you will need to use a slicable wreck).

Then you need to click on all other objects belonging to the accident (debris, other cars, wounded pedestrians, etc.) you placed on the map and use the propreties screen to name the ccard_# (where # corresponds with the number you gave the car).